I can't sleep......so, what better than to blog! Why can't I sleep.....
2) stuffy nose
3) constantly having to pee
4) mind is racing
8) itchy belly
9) thirsty (refer back to #3)
I guess you can call that my top 10 :)
The mind racing is the worst part though. And I wish I could say my mind was always racing about everything baby, but it is not. Mostly racing worrying about work, and my upcoming absence and the stress and strain that will put on my colleagues. Yes, I know I deserve the time off, and Molly will be my priority for sure, but just feel like I am running out of time to train and make sure everything is in order. I don't want someone to look back and say, I wish Ginny had told me that, or provided that information. But, I also feel you can overwhelm people with notes and procedures. Bottom line, they will survive. But, I just can't stop worrying!!! AHHHHH.
However, another problem on top of this is that I worry about work when I am not there, and when I am there, I can't stop thinking about baby!!! Crazy!!! I wish I could crawl inside my brain and get the priorities straight depending on my location.
I am excited about this long weekend though. We are going to attempt to tie up most of the loose ends when it comes to all things baby.
1) Maternity photos on Sat afternoon
2) Notify vet about upcoming stay of dog (IE: unknown, but in the next few weeks), and get her food packaged and ready.
3) Buy new jammies for the hospital overnight bag - VERY IMPORTANT :)
4) Pack hospital bags - #1) labor bag, and #2) overnight bag
5) Install car seat and get it checked
6) Finish the "who to call" list for baby's arrival
7) Take some time to relax and enjoy time just the two of us
8) Take time to enjoy baby's movements in my belly while I still can
9) Buy/organize things in baby's room to try and be more prepared for her first arrival home.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
It has been a long work in progress, but it finally looks like a nursery now.....or at least enough now that I feel I can post pictures ;) My parents came over today to help us hang some prints on the walls, and brought the crib skirt my mom had finished. She still has some finishing work to do on the bumper pads but it was nice to see what they are going to look like. We ordered a toy hammock to put in the corner above the crib for the stuffed animals. It is all coming together!! I love it!! And can't thank my mom enough for all her hard work!! She did the curtains, the crib skirt, the bumper pads, and my mother-n-law gave us the matching mobile and diaper stacker that we happened to find in the same fabric!! Molly Kamryn is already one lucky girl :). I said I wasn't going to put her name in print until she arrived, but figure with her initials hung on the wall now, might as well put it out there ;).