Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nursery

It has been a long work in progress, but it finally looks like a nursery now.....or at least enough now that I feel I can post pictures ;) My parents came over today to help us hang some prints on the walls, and brought the crib skirt my mom had finished. She still has some finishing work to do on the bumper pads but it was nice to see what they are going to look like. We ordered a toy hammock to put in the corner above the crib for the stuffed animals. It is all coming together!! I love it!! And can't thank my mom enough for all her hard work!! She did the curtains, the crib skirt, the bumper pads, and my mother-n-law gave us the matching mobile and diaper stacker that we happened to find in the same fabric!! Molly Kamryn is already one lucky girl :). I said I wasn't going to put her name in print until she arrived, but figure with her initials hung on the wall now, might as well put it out there ;).













No comments: