Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fireproof

Ok, so I skipped the whole month 0f February, but I finally had something worth blogging about.....Brandon and I finally watched the movie "Fireproof" on Friday night. I had been hearing so much about it, and had people keep telling me that every married couple needed to watch it together. I was like, yeah yeah, I will get to it. Well, now, I am going to be one of those who says the same thing.....EVERY married couple should see this movie!

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/screenplay/vi3049979929/

www.fireproofmymarriage.com

1 comment:

Jay & Jess said...

We just watched it last week!! Very powerful and an awesome flick. Neither of us had a dry eye by the end and it definitely has impacted our little day-to-day communication since then. It's always nice to pause for those reminders of cherishing your spouse and doing the "little things", especially when the days and weeks get so busy with so many other things!
I love the song "Slow Fade" which was in the movie, by the way. Have you heard it?