Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Calling it quits

I have decided to "call it quits" on my side business. It has been two years, a learning experience, a growth opportunity, and a little extra income. However, I am enjoying having my weekends back, and just don't have the energy to put the time in that is needed to keep it going and for it to grow. I am an extrovert, but just not a Type A personality enough to approach strangers about hosting a party, or to have a pushy sales technique. I had a lot of fun, and met some great people, as well as some I could have gone without meeting :) I have some stories to tell, experiences to share, and memories to keep. I have no regrets. Starting your own business is not an easy task, and I feel I have come out of this experience a stronger and better person. And down the road, I am sure I will try another, but for now, this was my first experience with the at-home party business. Now I am faced with the task of what to do with all my stuff!!! :)

No comments: