Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ever been so stressed, that you started shaking? Um, yeah, that was me today. It wouldn't make sense to most, but it was a bad day. I worked from home last night until 10:30pm to try and make the blow easier, was at work at 7:45am this morning, and worked through lunch......it still didn't give me enough hours in the day! I was feeling a lot better around 3pm, and then had an ice cream sundae at 4:00 which made things a whole lot better, and when I got home at 6pm, I changed into PJs, fixed myself a STRONG SoCo and pepsi and chilled out! I watched my birthday present slideshow video twice and listened to the rain outside. So, I have determined how to unwind after a stressful day, so now the theory needs to be contemplated on how I can prevent it???!!! My Thursdays have got to get better!!

On a brighter note, I decided to go blonder again after a visit with my hair stylist, Heather last night :) Fun for summer!!

Now back to the couch.......

No comments: