Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Montreat

Had a FABULOUS weekend in Montreat! The relaxation, laughs and bonding time was much needed. I took my camera, but very surprisingly didn't take any pictures.....shocking, I know! The last time I had been to montreat, was many many years ago, and the memories are not all pleasant......it was Middle School, need I say more? But, I was very glad to make some wonderful memories this weekend, and can't wait to go back! There were 13 of us from GPPC that went, and it was really great to get to know everyone better. I seriously went to bed on Saturday night thanking God for bringing these wonderful people and this wonderful church into my life. And I even came home with some new and fun catch phrases.......still laughing in my head about it all as I trudge upstairs to shower and face the reality of Monday....blah!!!!

No comments: