Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vacation days.....

Vacation days are wonderful!! And I think this is the first time in a LONG time that I just took some time off to chill. Granted the days off work were originally scheduled to take a trip to DC with my parents to visit my brother, but Winter Wonderland had other plans. We are hoping to reschedule for March, but I was ready for a break now, so I kept the days off work, and so glad I did!

I spent Friday with my hubby. We bought our laminate flooring, which he started putting down in the office this weekend! We enjoyed some Elon basketball game and then dinner with friends on Saturday night - I forgot how much fun it was to double date - we don't do it enough! And Sunday was church and then just a quiet VDay dinner at home. I even broke out the good china and a bottle of wine for the occasion :) While I only baked my sweetie a heart shaped cake, he surprised me with John Mayer tickets for March! So, we have another fun evening to look forward to :)

On Monday, the only thing on my agenda was an afternoon massage, and that is basically all that got accomplished. I managed to put a pizza in the oven for dinner, but that was about it. It was awesome!!

I had a few appts today, but still enjoyed one more day off. I could get used to it :) So, lottery tickets will continue to be purchased!!

No comments: