Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow!

I have nothing profound to say, so thought I would post some fun snow pics instead :) Of course most of them are of our favorite furry child!! She had so much fun playing in the snow and running around on Sunday. It did all three of us good to get out of the house for a little while.









I am not too excited about the chance of more winter weather coming through this weekend. I have had my fill of snow, and really hate the ice part, which is all we will probably get anyway. Plus, Brandon's installation as Elder was postponed to this weekend, and if it is postponed again, I will be out of town and miss it! ;( So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that all things GPPC will be a go for Sunday, and that the family can make it too.

No comments: