Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!

Going to be a short post....I really need to start getting ready for work but once again I get sucked into the computer (maybe because the husband was hogging it all last night?!?!).

This weekend is Homecoming at Elon. I am feeling kinda bah-humbug about it. I am excited about the game, and spending time with Joey & Jen (who are staying with us), but just not into the whole typical weekend festivities.....so, I think we are skipping them this year. Just going to stick to our normal tailgate crew, and I don't think I am even going to do the whole dress up for a football game (like I do every homecoming and did in college - yeah that's right, went to a preppy school!) - just going in my normal tshirt and jeans probably. I don't know a lot of people coming back anyway.

So, in cleaning last night and getting the house presentable for Joey & Jen (not spotless - that is for sure!), I realize we seem to have a musky smell all over our house. I think it is time to wash (or maybe even replace) all the bathroom rugs and toilet bowl covers. But, not sure where it is all coming from......I admit, I am not the best cleaner in the world, and never lived anywhere this long - usually just in an apartment for a few years at a time, but now that we have been in our house for 5 years, I guess it is time to really clean in some of the nooks and crannies. For another weekend.....for now, Frebreze will have to do - LOVE that stuff!

2 comments:

maptested said...

Your husband didn't want to watch Samantha Who, Gilmore Girls, and One Tree Hill?!?!?!

Sorry, he didn't realize he was hogging the computer.

Jen said...

Hey, I didn't notice any musky smell at all!! :) Thanks so much for having us this weekend- we really enjoyed spending time with you guys!! Once again, you have an open invitation to Greenville anytime...