Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Cramming for my test

Don't ask me why I thought about it, but Brandon and I were driving around on Saturday and I suddenly realized my license expired on my birthday....OOPS! So, tonight I am studying my road signs so that I can pass with flying colors tomorrow when I go to renew. I know I should know them, but it is something about them being taken out of context that I always forget! Makes you want to ride me with me, doesn't it?!? :) On the plus side, I found out today that you can actually make an appointment at the DMV to renew your license. How cool is that!?! So, tomorrow morning, I get to go and jump in front of everyone else already waiting in line and say, "Hey, I have an appointment!" Wish me luck!!

No comments: