Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reality TV

I used to make fun of it, and vowed never to watch it, but now I am hooked on just about every reality show. Tonight is another night of "So You Think You Can Dance". I got teary eyed watching it last night! However, I could do without the judge, Mary. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board!! I am also hooked on "The Bachelorette", and can't wait to see who Jillian ends up with (akem....REID! - love him!!). And I am already looking forward to the next "Big Brother" coming this summer :)

I was trying to think about why I liked all of these shows. Maybe it is because I am very lucky and live a pretty drama free life, and therefore feed off the drama of others? Or is the nonsense that is comforting after a hard day mentally at work. And of course the "eye candy" isn't too bad either :) (check out some pics of my favorites)









Whatever it is, the networks have a viewer in me! Keep them coming.....

No comments: