Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye CR-V :( ......Hello Acadia!! :)

We just got back from taking the CR-V to the new owners and transferring the title, etc. It was kind of sad to say goodbye, but the sixteen year old girl who is getting it is so excited! Since they didn't have the license plate yet, I just parked it in their driveway and she was looking forward to just sitting in it and letting the feeling of having her first car sink in. When we left, she was sitting in it, and after Brandon and I drove around their neighborhood some (nice houses!), we drove back by on our way out and her mom and her were still sitting in it :) It was cute. I am so glad that my reliable car is going to someone who will really enjoy it! I hope she will be able to drive it for another 10 years and make some memories of her own. I told her the first job she had was to personalize it :) But, I don't think anything will top the Lime Green floor mats I had in it :) Anyway, even though it was sad to say goodbye.......


.......I came home to this!!!!

How do I look in it?

Now off to pack and get ready for a weekend at the beach with friends! We will really get to break it in ;)

No comments: