Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ten!!!

Ok, so one would think after being on vacation where I wasn't in control of what I was eating as much as I would like, that I would have gained weight since my last weigh-in, and that is what the scales a home lead me to believe, but at my WW weigh-in today, I was down 2 pounds!! Now I am at a total loss so far of 10.6 pounds!!! I am so excited!!! I have an appt with my Endocrinologist on Monday to check on how things are going and review some results of some blood work I had done today, so I am sure she will be pleased with my progress. Only 5.4 to go until I reach my initial goal of 10%!! I am off to celebrate by getting a pizza. Domino's is having customer appreciation with $5 Large one-topping pizzas, and I have been craving Pizza!!! Just have to make sure not to stuff myself and pair it with a healthy salad......with ice cream for dessert, of course!! :)

No comments: