Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a good day!

Reasons why today has been good:

1) It's FRIDAY!

2) I got a sweet hug & kiss from my hubby this morning before he left for work.

3) I got to wear jeans and tennis shoes to work since it is casual Friday.

4) I got to work on time.

5) I got out of the office at lunch and spent some time with my friend, Michele.

6) I had Chick-fila nuggets for lunch.....mmmmmm!

7) Work wasn't stressful today.

8) I get to do my favorite hobby tonight with some girls at church.....SCRAPBOOKING!

9) I came home to a message on my machine that my ACADIA has been built and is in route to the dealership!!! So, hopefully I will be enjoying my sunroof by next weekend!!

10) And most exciting......I am going to HAWAII......for FREE!!! My brother is going to Hawaii on business, and has tons of extra Skymiles, and has offered to use them so that I can fly to Hawaii and join him there for about 6 days!!! The hotel and rental car will be expensed through his work, so all I have to do is pay a small fee of $100 for my flight, and my food and entertainment. Unfortunately, the hubby is not going with, but it will be an awesome bonding time with my bro! And Brandon said I can just check out all the sights so that when he and I go back together some day (because he definitely wants to make it to Hawaii in his lifetime) that I can show him around :) I have lots of "base tanning" to do, because I leave in just over two weeks!! This is short notice for the planner in me, but I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: