Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why to start a blog?

Well, everyone else seems to be doing it for one thing. Secondly, I find myself for hours upon end in front of a computer, and what am I really doing? I am just sticking my nose in everyone else's business! I am addicted to My Space, FaceBook, InCircle (AOII network), E2 (Elon's network), and blogs. I rarely update my own listings and just search everyone else's. Is this healthy, I ask? Well, my first thought is that people will not find my postings very interesting, and I enjoy seeing what is going on in everyone else's lives. I guess that is the caring part of my personality coming out. But, at the same time, I have to remember my life is important too! Even though I may not have children yet, and not the in the crazy dating world, I still have things to say. So, for anyone that reads this, ENJOY!

No comments: