Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Feeling old.....

Ok, not sure if it is that I am just getting older, or if some people are really just that clueless, but I ran into a girl this weekend who was of the ripe age of 20 getting ready to get married. Some of her friends threw her a bachelorette party - a night with the girls - and of course served Penis cakes (cakes shaped like Penis' for those picturing something else). They were telling her to cut the cake and pull a Lorena Bobbitt......to which she said, "A What?" She was the youngest of the crowd, so I guess I can't hold too much against her, but it still made me say, Oh Brother! So, I just googled Lorena Bobbitt to see what came up, and sure enough, I am getting old. That famous event took place 15 years ago! So, I can't really blame someone for not remembering something from age 5.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

he he... I guess only those of us that are "old" enough actually remember the trial and testimony... :O)