Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Staying put

I have already had my big trip for the summer to Hawaii, but still feels weird when everyone seems to be traveling except me. My parents leave for California for a week tomorrow morning, Brandon heads out for a bachelor party weekend camping in Asheville Friday morning and then for New Mexico to hang out with some fraternity brothers next weekend, and my brother is packing up and heading to San Diego for six months for work! But, as always I will find a way to keep myself busy. Will still be doing some scrapbooking (gotta finish my Hawaii trip!) and I bought Season 2 of "Sex and the City" - I flew through Season 1 already! And I am determined to make it to the pool some so I can try and hold onto some of my Hawaiian sun - I keep saying I will go, and haven't made it there more than twice so far this summer!

No comments: