Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm Back!

Still a little jet-lagged and enjoying the long weekend at home........I had a wonderful time!! And the best part was that there were no sibling wars :) he he he, just kidding. My bro and I grew up close, and I was really glad to have this bonding trip with him to reconnect. I feel very very lucky that he spoiled me with this vacation. Anyway......I will post more pics and details of our trip later, but thought I would at least give you a glimpse of the beauty I saw first ;) I miss it already, and can't wait to take Brandon back one day! Speaking of my sweet husband - he greeted me at the airport with flowers, and made me waffles this morning for breakfast!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!




No comments: