Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008


We went and saw The Dark Knight last night with friends. Don't worry, if you haven't seen it, I am not going to spoil anything! This was the first action movie I had seen in the theatre in a long time, and it was really good. It was one of those movies that people clapped at the end when the credits started to roll. Kinda corny when that happens, but just shows a common consensus that we all enjoyed the movie. It was weird seeing Heath Ledger and knowing he is no longer alive, but he had an amazing performance! Seeing the movie made me want to brush up on my general Batman knowledge :) My parents went and saw Mamma Mia last night - and that is on my list to see as well! So many good movies, so little time.......and so expensive too! $9 for a movie ticket and then $9.50 on the junk I bought at concessions!! When your food out costs your entertainment, something is wrong.

No comments: