Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Ok, first of all, I am breaking a big No-No in the world of Willis and blogging at my desk at work. I am surprised it is actually allowing me to do so!! So, just shoot me. But, I need to vent. I don't know why but I am in an ILL mood today. And I mean I.L.L.!! Everyone is rubbing me the wrong way. So, I am jamming to my IPod as we speak to just shut everyone out. And I am fast-forwording through any mushy songs - just give me the hard rock! I have a meeting with one of my bosses at 3pm today, so I am just hoping I can make it through that without blowing someone's head off. The problem is, he is one of the people that is already frustrated me today. Today is one of those days when I say my job description should be "crap". Because, today that is all anyone has brought me. The Crap they don't want to do themselves, or in many cases, don't know how to do themselves. I am seen as the fix-it person, and it is getting old. I wish I could go back in time and pretend to be stupid so that I could float through my day from 9-5pm and just do whatever my brain function would allow me to do. Sometimes I wish I could crawl in people's heads and just see how slow those brain wheels are turning, because Man O Man, they aren't turning very fast! Maybe after some lunch I will feel better. I just have no idea where this is coming from. I had a great time with my Circle girls last night, cuddled with my hubby last night, and slept through the night for once. I can't blame it all on the weather, and I can't have PMS because my body doesn't want to ovulate on it's own anyway. Oh well, back to my tunes.......and then maybe off to steal a piece of chocolate or two or four out of someone's candy dish.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When you're done, pass the dish my way... it's pretty much the same for the both of us... maybe we should go out for chocolate sometime? :)