Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

TV Addict Part 2

Ok, it is pretty bad when you look back on your day and all you talked to anyone about besides work related topics, was about Big Brother 9. It was also topic of conversation at our dinner table at Church last night. One thing is, I am glad to see I am not the only one who is really getting into the drama, but on the other hand, I am obsessed!! Every morning I am on the computer checking out the latest on "live feed comments and videos" on my favorite website, I talk to people at work about it, and then come home and back on the computer I go to see if anything else was posted during the day. I am never disappointed, there is always some "juice" as I call it. My favorite one of tonight was the one of Josh Disco Dancing. This guy is HOT and COLD. He is going off on someone one minute, and dancing the night away with a stuffed animal and a crown on his head the next. At this point I don't know who I want to win. I feel bad for Allison if what she is saying is really true, that Josh threatened her life, but she is getting on my nerves. She said the work "LIKE" 50 times or more in tonight's video clips, and kept saying she was "DONE" with playing the game. If she is so done, then leave - we know you aren't stuck in a trap door somewhere - you escaped to go to the hospital when you had an allergic reaction, so you can leave now. At any rate, I don't envy these people at all, because I would go NUTS living with that many people in close quarters for that length of time (especially with the drama queens we have this season), but they are fun to watch and bring the entertainment factor to my day :) Brandon thinks I am crazy - he just laughs at me. We sat down tonight to talk about tomorrow's doctor's appt, and writing down our questions, and he said all he was concerned about (joking of course) was what to do with a wife who is obsessed with Big Brother!! My response was that at least I am not in denial, I know I am pathetic!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

good luck at your appointment tomorrow!! i'll be thinking about you!