Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Clean!!

I love Fridays, especially those Fridays when I come home to a clean house!! Sharon came over to clean today, and it smells so good in here!! I love it when my house is clean, just don't like the act of cleaning myself. I am really looking forward to this weekend. There isn't anything on the agenda - so we can just do whatever we want!! I really needed one of these weekends - just a weekend at home with my Valentine. We have some NetFlixs movies to watch (our first 2 arrived in the mail this week - I am sure we will be hooked soon!), and TV shows from this week to catch up on from Tivo. But, I do hope for some nice weather and not to be stuck in front of the TV all weekend. I hope to get outside for a nice long walk! I think we might even go and check out Lake Mackintosh neighborhood. We keep hearing so much about it, so have to go and see what all the fuss is about. Brandon hasn't been to Alamance Crossing (new shopping area over off of University Parkway - near my work), and it is right by Lake Mackintosh, so we might check that out too. We have some items to take back to Belk anyway. But first off is dinner, probably one of the movies, and then probably off to bed early (I am tired!), and of course the best part - sleeping in tomorrow!! Well, better go, Brandon just got back with our takeout from Chilo's mexican restaurant!!

No comments: