Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TV Addict

If someone asked me something I am addicted to right now, I would have to say TV. This is just a sign that I need to go back to school, find a hobby, have kids, or bring something else meaningful into my life, because I am glued to the TV each night!! I have a couple of hours when I get home from work to fix dinner, eat, do chores around the house or things for my at-home business, and then when 8 or 9pm comes, I am in front of the TV. And on nights when I have meetings or somewhere to go, I am grateful for TIVO!! Oh well, guess I might as well do it and enjoy it while I can :) At least we downgraded to basic cable, so I am only addicted to the major network shows and we aren't paying an arm and a leg for it.

What is your addiction?

No comments: