Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Vote for Alex!

Wow, wow, wow!! I thought the meeting at church tonight was never going to be over, because I was excited about the Big Brother 9 Eviction tonight. I know, sad - TV is becoming a priority over everything!! Oh well, fun to be this excited about something. A girl at work told me this is the first thing she has ever seen me so excited about. Anyway, so I have to start my campaigning. Vote for Alex to come back into the game!! I need another cutie to look at, and honestly feel like he got a bad deal when he was paired with Amanda. Plus, all of the others have annoyed me. I am so glad to see Allison gone, and don't want her to come back!! Brandon says he is going to vote for Allison just to spite me. I love you too honey!!! Splitting everyone to singles is exactly what this game needed - it was getting a little boring with the couples. It was fun at first, but was getting old. The clips online were starting to get boring. Well, I am off to change my shirt (the new one I have on is so itchy!!! which I don't understand because I already washed it. guess that is what I get for getting a cheap tshirt) and then try and sleep. But of course I will be back online tomorrow morning to see what went down in the Big Brother house overnight!! Sweet Dreams everyone!!

No comments: