Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, Sarah, you got me! I am always a sucker for things like this.....


Three Jobs I've Had:
1. Receptionist (one summer while in college)
2. Disney Store clerk (how crazy was I!?!) - (highschool)
3. Lowes Foods cashier (highschool)

Three Movies I've Seen More than Once
1. What Women Want (always makes me laugh)
2. Hope Floats (good tear-jerker)
3. Birdcage (Robin Williams is so funny!)

Three Places I've Lived:
1. Greensboro, NC (currently)
2. Elon, NC (college)
3. Winston-Salem, NC (born and raised)

Three TV Shows I watch:
1. Big Brother (addicted!!)
2. Samantha Who? (looking forward to it coming back on!)
3. Lost (is anyone else as lost as I am?!)

Three Places I've been:
1. London (would love to go back!)
2. Cancun (ahhh...the sunshine)
3. California (hopefully I can visit again soon if my bro ends up taking a job in San Diego!)

Three People I'd Like to Meet (Living or Not)
1. Jesus (for obvious reasons)
2. Brad Pitt (just to be able to stare at him in person)
3. My paternal grandfather (just because I never was able to)

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate (a girls best friend! - I actually just made BI get some from the store for me last night after a bad day)
2. Bread (I love Carbs too much!)
3. Strawberries (especially if covered in my #1 food - Chocolate!)

Three Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Chicago (going in July!)
2. Seattle (will get there one day....)
3. French Rivera (just because BI talks about how pretty it is there)

Three Things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Buying a new car! (hopefully in the next few months)
2. My grandmother's 90th bday and time with family
3. A beach vacation with my hubby :)

Three People I'm Tagging:
1. You
2. You
3. You!

No comments: