Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today isn't Monday?

Today felt like a Monday. So, I had two Monday's this week so far! The morning didn't start off too well - I was tired, didn't want to get out of bed, and when I finally started getting ready, my tummy acted up, so needless to say, I didn't stroll into work until 9:30. At least I had a break at lunch and got my hair trimmed and got to talk to Heather - my wonderful hair stylist! We love to talk!! Back at work, my tummy acted up again this afternoon, so just tried to muddle through the rest of the day. I have also been feel woozy some lately - not sure what is going on - I am starting to think this blood sugar thing is really a problem. The past few weeks, I keep getting lightheaded - before and after I eat - and no, I am not pregnant for those who are wondering (at least not yet). Still waiting for my appt with an Endocrinologist - whatever they are - the medical field is definitely not for me - too much to learn! Got home to hear the Brandon's tummy was upset too - maybe something we ate? So, I think we are going to eat some cereal for dinner and crash early tonight. Sometimes makes me wonder if we are ready to start planning for a family - we do well enough to take care of ourselves!! Oh, on a good note, I think I have finally decided what car I want - after tons of test driving and car shopping the past few weekends. GMC Acadia!! Dark Metallic Blue - so pretty!! Going to go and check it out again this weekend to make sure, and let Brandon take it for a test drive spin, and then probably start researching for the best deal. Brandon is teaching me patience - usually when I want something, I want it NOW, and just buy it regardless of price, but I understand for a big purchase like a car, you need to take your time. Just makes me nervous to make sure this is what I want - 5 years from now I may wish I had something else - but the Acadia gives us room to grow, but still small enough that I feel comfortable carting it around town - and it still has somewhat of a "cool" effect. But knowing me, I will change my mind 50 more times. Brandon was pretty entertained by me this past weekend - every 5 minutes I was changing me mind :) But, the Pathfinder, Highlander, Odyssey and Acadia are all really nice cars!! Those were my top choices anyway, and was just trying to narrow them down.

No comments: