Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18 weeks



I am 18 weeks today! Overall feeling good. Starting to have some stretching and overall things shifting pain, but not too bad. Still having trouble sleeping, but better get used to that! At least my appetite is back. According to babycenter.com, I now have a bell pepper in my tummy :) Approx. 5 1/2 inches long, and 7 ounces. We go back to the doctor on Monday the 13th for our next ultrasound. Very excited, because hopefully we will find out the sex!! Brandon continues to be amazing. He does most of the stuff around the house, and is also very protective and attentive to me. We are both getting more and more excited everyday. Still haven't felt any movements but hopefully soon!

No comments: