Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Cross-Country Trip

My brother and his roommate, Will headed out on their week-long journey today. They are driving cross-country. My brother is going to be working in San Diego for six months, so his roommate from Charleston, SC agreed to drive with him and keep him company, and then is going to fly back home. They are of course making a few stops along the way, and taking in some of the night-life :) Here is the link he sent me tonight of his agenda.......he may actually meet up with Brandon in New Mexico on Thursday, as that is where he is headed this weekend to hang out with some college friends. Andrew also sent me a picture link......I am guessing he is planning on adding to it as the trip continues, so check back for updates - they are too funny!

No comments: