Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

IT'S GAME DAY!

Even though I am not the type of person to seat in front of the TV all day and catch every game, I am excited to say that Football season is here. Everyone has a different sense of excitement and it is fun to talk about the games that were played with friends and family. My parents and brother especially get into college football. Every Saturday morning (started when he went to college) my brother and mom will call one another and yell into the phone: "IT'S GAME DAY!" It is a neat tradition they have. However, with my brother in California right now and on a 3 hr time difference, Mom will probably have to wait until closer to lunchtime for their routine this season. Chelsi and I went for a long walk this morning while Brandon slept in. It is already pretty steamy outside, so going to be a Hot Game Day!

No comments: