Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cloe is 1!

I am heading to "The Party of the Year" as my friend Michele called it, this afternoon. Michele and Tony's daughter, Cloe turned one years old on Monday and since they were at the beach the weekend before, they are having her birthday party today. I love this picture that Michele sent me of Cloe's first trip to the beach......only one word.....PRECIOUS!


It is hard to believe that a year has already gone by.......and as this one celebrates her 1st birthday, I am also excited to report that Baby Beale has arrived! Owen James Beale made his appearance into the world yesterday morning. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but snagged an adorable photo of him from his uncle's photo site. Welcome to the world, Owen! And congrats to your proud parents, Jenny and Jason!

No comments: