Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Charity and a hottie

I love "The Today Show". I feel I get the major news by watching for a couple of hours each morning, and on day's like today, I also get to feast my eyes on some "hotties" like Brad Pitt. He was on this morning talking about his "Make It Right" campaign to help families start over in New Orleans. How can one man be so hot (besides my husband of course!)?!?!I wish I had lots of extra money to do awesome things like this. Brandon and I try to do our part by giving each year to charitable organizations, but sometimes wish I could do more. When I day dream about becoming a millionaire, as I often do, I wonder if I would be selfish and keep the money for myself, friends and family, or if I would do the "right" thing by giving to those really in need. I mean, I could definitely find ways to spend the million on myself, but would that really make me happy? Just one of those questions I find myself asking - and of course daydreaming that one day I will find out the answer since I keep buying those Lotto tickets!



No comments: