Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I survived....

....the first Christmas hosted at my house! My parents and brother came over to our house on Christmas Day to celebrate with us. When we dropped my brother off at my parents on Christmas Eve on our way to Wilkesboro, it felt a little weird to know I would not be coming back there to celebrate this year. Since we both had to work today, we asked my family if they would mind coming to us, and it worked out great! Mom helped me cook, so it wasn't too bad, and Brandon helped me clean everything up after they left last night. Chelsi really enjoyed having everyone here - so much so, that she had to be on a leash while we opened presents! Since I was determined to sleep in my own bed each night this year, we came back from Wilkesboro on Christmas Eve night, and then my family came over about noon on Christmas Day. Everyone loved their gifts, and we love the ones we got too! My in-laws (with help from their son) helped me get up to to date in the technology world by getting me an iPod nano. I loved having it at work today to block out noise! I won't bore everyone with tons of pics, but here are a few from our celebrations.


About 20 pictures later, we finally got a pretty good shot of the Inscore family. Derek just has a funny look on his face because he was trying to get everyone to smile by saying something funny. I love the time-delay function on my camera!!


I love hanging out with the kids. They are really developing their own personalities, and it is so neat to see how much they change each time I see them. They are usually hanging all over me, but that is ok! I just can't believe how fast they are growing up!!

Chelsi was very excited about the chews she received from my cousin in Boston!

My family loves games! We played the new game Brandon got for XMas after dinner - "Origin"

Host and Hostess :)

Oh yeah, does anyone know what frostbite feels like? I think I might have it on my thumb! My thumb got really really cold when I was serving up ice cream last night for the fam, and I tried to warm it up my sticking it in my coffee mug (I know, weird, but it was hot and convenient). But today, it has been really sore, red and a little swollen. Why is it that the small cuts, burns, etc seem to hurt and bother you more than larger ones!?!?

No comments: