Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting into the Passionate mood :)

Brandon and I really enjoyed the Couples Enrichment Event we had with our church this past weekend. We learned a lot on "Making Love Work" and had fun as well!! This was the first time I have been involved in something where there has been 100% participation!! A few couple had to back out, but they notified us, and we had others to take their place, so we reached our budget limit of 40 couples, which was great!! And the couples even spanned across 5 decades - the youngest in their 20's and the oldest in their 70's. I think that is amazing!! I love our church!!

So, after spending the weekend on the topic of "Making Love Work", I am trying to incorporate some of what I learned into my every day life. Of course, a part of that is recognizing a guy's number one need - SEX! Hence, trying to get in the Passionate mood ;) At least I am also recognizing that he is working on the woman's number one need - AFFECTION!

To help me on that note, I have a weekend full of Passion parties this weekend - which is great! I am feeling a little rusty because I haven't done a party since August, but I am excited about getting back in the groove. I even have parties booked for the next two weekends as well! Nothing like Valentine's Day around the corner to motivate people :)

No comments: