Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Love the.....

.....Rub-A-Way stainless steel bar I got for Christmas from a friend!! If you don't already have one of these, you need to get one. I was making beef stew this morning to put in the crock pot and of course after chopping up the onions, my hands smelled awful, so I just rubbed them on the bar and no more onion smell!! No idea how it works, but just happy it does.

By the way, if you are looking for a good time to grocery shop, I suggest 7:30am on a Saturday morning. There was no one there! I am usually not this crazy, but I needed to get the beef stew cooking so that I could actually serve it at a decent hour tonight!

Rachel and Ken are coming over tonight for dinner. Instead of going out and spending all kinds of useless money, I thought it would be nice to have a dinner night in. Figured we can really be old farts, and play a game or something after dinner ;) I am such a home body now!! Just hope Chelsi will not drive us nuts with her barking and wanting to french kiss everyone all night!

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh yes! i got the rubaway bar as a wedding gift... i LOVE it. love, love it.

hope you had a good dinner in!