Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow!

It has been a long time since I can say I have had a good snowball fight! I am tired of all the ice and mess we always get. I would love to build a snowman, cozy up with some hot chocolate and my hubby and watch movies, and most importantly have a snow day from work! Of course we already have a long weekend ahead with MLK, and I am taking Friday off, but who wouldn't want an even longer weekend!! Brandon and I were just talking tonight about if we wonder if Chelsi remembers what snow looks like. The most she has ever seen was just a dusting, as in the above pic. Below is one of my all time favorite pics of her as a puppy when she battled the cold nights when she was TINY! What can I say, I love pics of my "baby"!

No comments: