Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boogie Man

So, being home solo this week while the hubby is away at a work conference, has made me remember how much of a "scardie cat" I am!! I know I have an alarm system, and a Boxer that loves to bark, but still - the boogie man is still out there! I am fine to be home alone when it is light outside, but as soon as it turns dark, the blinds are closed, the doors are locked, the alarm is on, and my ears are perked for any sound. As the nights go on, I am better, but I think it is funny how well my family knows me, as my first night alone my mother-n-law and mom both called me to see how I was doing! I have always been this way - I enjoy my alone time, but just not at night! At least I am over half-way there - tonight is the 4th night alone - only 2 more to go!

No comments: