Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Politics

I usually steer clear of this subject. For one, I don't have strong opinions on anything, so I don't usually have a stand on particular subjects. Plus, to be honest, politics make me feel stupid. I just don't get into that stuff. Brandon (if you haven't read his blog to see) likes politics, and so I rely on him to keep me informed and explain things to me. That is the nice part about being married to a ex-teacher. He is so patient and really good at explaining things. I guess I am more the social butterfly. I am a people person and just focus my energy and time on things like that. I am not saying I am not intellegent - just selective on what I use my brain waves for I guess :) At any rate, of course during this political season, I am very interested to hear what has to be said by each of the candidates, and really on the fence for whom I want to vote, but still feel it is important to be informed even if you do not have a strong opinion one way or another. I received a funny forward today that I just could not resist posting. I don't know why, but when I opened this email, I started laughing hysterically. I think it was just the humor of combining the candidates that seem to be getting most of the attention right now. See what you think.....



No comments: