Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lazy

The best word to describe my day yesterday. I finally showered about 6pm last night - just lounged around in the PJs all day and watched TV and other various things. I did manage to make a big breakfast and Brandon treated me by fixing dinner last night. This was a preview for our vacation coming up for which I can not wait! Finally booked a hotel - haven't heard of it before, so hopefully it isn't The Ghetto or anything :) I couldn't resist the name - thought if I stayed at a place like this, maybe there was a chance I would look like someone from the show - NOT! - but a girl can dream ;)

The rest of the weekend was fun as well - we finally made a decision on a couch and it is being delivered on Thursday which happens to be our 4th anniversary, so we said "Happy Anniversary" to one another at Rooms to Go :) It's a lighter color, and of course isn't the whole sectional, only the couch part, but here is a glimpse of our newest purchase.

Elon pulled out another win on Saturday and the rain held off for the game, so we had another fun day of tailgating and cheering on The Phoenix!

No comments: