Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gross!

If your stomach can take it, you should check out this link. It is not the same thing I caught on TV last night, but it gives you an idea. There was nothing on TV when I headed to bed last night but I wasn't quite tired enough to fall asleep. So, in the midst of flipping channels, I think I landed on some type of National Geographic channel of sorts, where they were doing a segment on eating penis......yes, that's right, I said penis. If you want to learn more, check the link. It was one of those things that grossed me out and made me want to change the channel, but just like the TV in the car on Tues night, I couldn't take my eyes away! I must say I am glad the guys on this video link stuck to their morals of our country and stayed clear of the dog penis.....that's just wrong! But, I guess in a way you can respect those cultures that don't waste any part of an animal, even if it involves the reproductive parts, but I am sticking to my basic chicken tenders for dinner tonight, thank you very much!

No comments: