Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm a 45er

Ok, I know I am an open person, but normally don't blog about things such as this. And you may say TMI, but I don't care, this is my blog! If you know what I have been going through recently, you will understand. I am RELIEVED this morning! Last night as I was getting ready for bed and taking my last potty break for the night, and I got a surprise. It has been so long that it took a minute for it to register, and then I yelled for Brandon with excitement :) I was really starting to get down and thinking I wasn't normal, but God gave me a glimpse of a little thing called HOPE. It may not happen next month, but at least I know it can - and without medication! Sure, I am still taking Metformin daily which is what the Endocrinologist prescribed, and to tell you the truth, I am confused on it's purpose. I am one of those trusting people that believes the doctor's know what they are doing, so I just follow instructions. I have no medical knowledge whatsoever (is that a word?) So, anyway, after over a year, I am a 45er - not a 28er or 35er as the doctor's think everyone should be. And the count begins again.......

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah! Gotta love CD1... or not, whichever side you are on.

I think only girls with "issues" know what you are talking about, BTW.