Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Greatest American Dog

So, I hope no one reads this who hasn't had a chance to watch the finale episode from tonight (um....Brandon, hope you aren't checking my blog!), but I was so excited when Presley and Travis won the Greatest American Dog competition!! Yeah for boxers!!!! I am sure there will be some skeptics that will think this young puppy shouldn't represent the Greatest American Dog, as there were some amazing dogs on the show. However, I guess it came down to the relationship of Presley and Travis - it was really hard in watching the show to determine what exactly the judges were looking for. And even though I was cheering on the boxer, I would get really angry at the judges at some of their comments towards the other owners (Brandon can attest to the fact that I do in fact yell at the TV :) I honestly didn't care for any of the three judges. It will be interesting to see if the show makes it for another season, or if this was a one time deal.

I really am addicted to reality TV. I can't wait for the final episodes of Big Brother 10. So far the two guys I have been rooting for since the beginning are in the final three - Dan and Memphis. You go boys!!!

No comments: